Hi everyone, a client of mine is looking for a lead Rails developer. If you are interested, please email email@example.com with your resume, github, etc.
Lead full-stack Rails developer wanted for an immediate start!
NYC-based startup is looking for an excellent full-stack Ruby-on-Rails web developer. This person will become an integral lead of our small team and will set technical direction as well as write amazing code. This position is primarily programming with some light-duty management thrown in as needed.
- Expert Ruby-on-Rails developer and web-app architect
- rspec TDD
Team Lead Management Skills:
- Able to see the “big picture” while decomposing it into smaller tasks
- Ability to communicate big picture and smaller tasks to remote, distributed developers
- Keep team focused on tasks at hand and continually drive features to “done”
- Set and communicate key architectural decisions, mentor more junior developers
- Lead by example: code solutions, review other’s code, and encourage others to do likewise.
RedRover’s mission is to connect parents with high quality events their kids will love. RedRover makes it easy and fun for parents to give their kids the best day ever through their free mobile app and website.
With a growing list of more than 120 top-tier cultural partners throughout the U.S., RedRover provides parents with:
- Personally curated event listings consisting of all the great things in town, sortable by distance and time: museum exhibits, drop-in classes, arts and crafts, sports, shows, library programs, festivals, and more -- on the phone and the web
- Smart, relevant suggestions for where to eat, shop, and play before or after
- Instant event ticket purchase
- Invite friends and share suggestions privately via email, or through Facebook or Twitter to easily make fun plans on the fly
- Premier partners include: American Museum of Natural History, New York Public Library, Central Park Conservancy, The Atlanta Braves, Whole Foods, and MommyPoppins.com
RedRover is uniquely customized to each user by:
- Filtering the stream of events and activities by date, location, interests, age and most shared
- Generating a highly-relevant weekly newsletter that is tailored by RedRover’s algorithm designed to highlight interests explored in the platform
- Allowing the user to “Save” places to their personal calendar, post reviews called “Everyone’s Two Cents”, and
- “Follow” partners and merchants that they choose
- Moving as fast as parents do; RedRover encourages and allows the user to make plans (or change plans) on the go
With offices located in New York City, RedRover is a fast growing company with 12 employees, and numerous “Parent Rovers” throughout the key markets in the United States. Currently serving New York City, San Francisco, and Atlanta, RedRover will be quickly expanding across the U.S. and Canada.