New York Ruby on Rails Message Board › Everybody needs Ruby on Rails.
New York, NY
Systems are written in Ruby on Rails and thus we have a need for experienced Ruby on Rails software engineers as we grow and extend our business.
• Practice agile techniques from Scrum and Kanban, including TDD/BDD, standups, code review, retrospectives, etc.
• Candidate should be comfortable with RSpec and other testing tools like FactoryGirl, Capybara, Cucumber and Selenium.
• Additionally candidates should be proficient with MySQL, git, rake, and related tools.
• As a software engineer, candidate is also responsible for helping to train others on advanced Ruby programming techniques, designing solutions to complex problems, and digging into an existing codebase to derive understanding and intent of various application features.
• The software engineer is also expected to be an advocate of Ruby best practices, continuously expanding and sharing knowledge.
You can reach me at: lisa(at)gatestaffing(dot)com