addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York Ruby on Rails Message Board › Fantasy Sports company looking for Lead Engineer

Fantasy Sports company looking for Lead Engineer

Steve C.
user 70779112
Stamford, CT
Post #: 1
We currently have a game in the marketplace and are looking to expand our product offering. Our lead engineer just took a job with Google and we are looking for an experienced developer to take what he has created and run with it. Very negotiable regarding compensation (Salary, Equity, split of both).

What we are looking for:
3+ years experience as a software engineer
2+ years as a software or solutions architect
Demonstrated ability creating significant server-backed, multi-platform mobile and native applications
Object Oriented design patterns and concepts
Love for sports

Preferred:
Ruby, HTML5, CSS, Javascript, Java and Objective C
Makes use of source code control (git)
Comfortable with Agile methodologies

If this interests you or anyone you may know feel free to contact me at steve.cheslock@dynastysports.com anytime. I hope everyone is having a great day and productive new year.