addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New York Ruby on Rails Message Board › Ruby/HTML/CSS/Javascript Developer - Great pay - moving fast

Ruby/HTML/CSS/Javascript Developer - Great pay - moving fast

A former member
Post #: 11
Hi, this is Bryan with accionlabs.com. I'm trying to fill a position i have. If you're interested in this or know someone who might be, please call or email me your resume.

Thanks

Ruby/HTML/CSS/Javascript Developer
Duration: 3 month contract to hire

OOP JavaScript, Backbone & jQuery, Restful APIs and JSON/JSONP
Angular, Ember, CSS, HTML
Ruby - Rails, Python, PHP

Our client, an internet based company, is looking for Front End Engineers, to migrate existing website to SPA - Single Page Application

Qualifications:
5+ years of software development in OOPs
Ruby and Rails experience required
Expert in front-end development
- Javascript and related frameworks like jQuery and Backbone (preferred), Angular and Ember
- HTML, CSS
Knowledge of realtime Websocket messaging with Pusher.io or Socket.io
Web Services - creating RESTful APIs and consuming JSON/JSONP

Good to have:
Python
PHP

Candidates need to be local. There will be a face to face interview after initial phone screen.

Bryan Duffy
Sr. Resource Manager
Accion Labs, Inc.
www.accionlabs.com

Driving Outcome Through Actions..
Work 724-260-5374
Fax 724-260-5291
bryan.duffy@accionlabs.com

Accion Labs, Inc. is a global IT services firm with specialized focus on servicing emerging & enterprise technologies such as Web 2.0, SAAS, Cloud, eBusiness, Mobile, BI/DW, and enterprise software (ERP, CRM, SCM, etc). Accion Labs, Inc. offers a range of engagement models such as - professional staffing ( contract, contract-to-perm, direct perm), turn-key/T&M/collaborative projects and offshore-leveraged projects/extended team models. Accion Labs, Inc. is privately-held, venture-funded and has offices in the following locations.

Pittsburgh | Baltimore | Phoenix | Raleigh | Bangalore | Pune | Singapore | Ahmedabad