The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › My Company is Hiring - Online Account Manager

My Company is Hiring - Online Account Manager

A former member
Post #: 1

If anyone knows a great Online Account/Campaing Manager, let me know. We're looking to hire 2 people for this position an need some good talent ASAP!

Send me an email so I can pass along your resume.

This is not your typical, everyday Online Account Manager role. This is an opportunity for you, as a seasoned professional, to think strategically and creatively and work collaboratively with an A+ caliber online media sales team. We’re done thinking outside of the box; now we’re thinking without the box where any idea is a great idea. You must be passionate about, and have experience with, managing multiple clients simultaneously to not only keep the business we have, but to recognize opportunities to grow it as well. You will be optimizing online campaigns with brands big and small, and each customer needs to feel like they are your best one. You will have amazing support from our close-knit team, and will be set up for success from the get-go. If you’re ready to step up your game by supporting ads across multiple new and established product offerings and have at least two years of proven success in online advertising, we’d like to talk with you.