addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Corporate Recruiter Needed - Vibrant Media - Manhattan

Corporate Recruiter Needed - Vibrant Media - Manhattan

A former member
Post #: 1
I have been retained by Vibrant Media to do a search for a full-time Corporate Recruiter to work in their Manhattan office. Candidates need to have some experience recruiting sales professionals in the Digital/Internet industry. You can review the job description on my website at www.casearch.net. Please use the contact information on my website should you have any questions or would like to learn more.

Thanks,
Craig