addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Career Opportunities in Talent Acquisition

Career Opportunities in Talent Acquisition

Mark I.
user 8010777
New York, NY
Hi All:

I just wanted to pass along a few job leads that came to my attention over the last week or so. If there is any interest in learning more, please go straight to the named contact.

• Manager, Talent Acquisition and in-house Recruiter for Undertone in NYC (undertone.com) Contact: Craig Collins 631-784-7706 craig@casearch.net
  • Manager, Recruitng for a Hedge Fund in Westchester, NY Contact: Andréa Colabella Cardea Group (646) 723-2339 andrea@thecardeagroup.com­
  • Manager, Recruiting for PNC Bank at Corp. HQ in Pittsburgh, PA Contact: If interested, please let me know as I have a contact who runs a centralized sourcing function for them.
  • Director, Talent Acquisition for AutoNation in Ft. Lauderdale, FL Contact: Laura Ray 847-658-5818 lray@ricsearch.com

Please do not Reply to All.

Regards,

Mark Israel

Co-organizer of NY Recruiting Meetup Network

misrael8@gmail.com

917/715-1031