The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Lead/Manager Talent Acquisition for Fast growing Digital/Online Strategy Com

Lead/Manager Talent Acquisition for Fast growing Digital/Online Strategy Company (Long term Contract)

Mark I.
user 8010777
New York, NY
Hi All:

As Co-organizer of this group, I also am in the Talent Acquisition field.  I started my own Talent Acquisition Consulting firm last summer and I'm doing work for a Digital Consulting firm that just keeps growing.

I'm looking for another Lead Recruiter to join my Company and work on assignment for my client in the heart of the Flatiron district with the Digital Consulting firm helping fill positions including:  Search Marketing (SEO/SEM), UX Design, Digital Strategists, Analytics, Project Managers, Social Media Pros, Sales, Organize Analyst Intern program.  Will also help advise Managing Partners on all areas regarding offers and recruiting tools.

I may also be able to have you join other assignments to ensure there is more than enough diversity in the work week.  I'm looking for someone who can give 40+ hours per week and dedicate at least 3 days/week on site at our clients.

Need to have a confidence inspiring manner and may help manage 1 other contractor from time-to-time. Definitely need experience recruiting for tech heavy companies in the digital/online world and some experience recruiting in client facing companies (Professional services, Digital Ad Agencies).

Email me at markisrael18@me.com to discuss more about client, rate, etc.

Thanks for reading.  Referrals also appreciated!

All Best,

Mark Israel