addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Business Development Manager with Paladin Recruiting and Staffing

Business Development Manager with Paladin Recruiting and Staffing

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, Ny Recruiting Meet-upers!

I'm the Regional Manager of Paladin, a specialty recruiting and staffing firm focused in the Marketing, Creative & Communications space.

Our office is growing, and we are seeking experienced Business Development Manager to join our energetic team and develop our roster of clients to the next level.

To give you some background about us, Paladin is part of the MPS Group (www.mpsgroup.com), and has been around for over a decade. We work with numerous clients in diverse industries, including publishing, e-commerce and advertising.

I?m not sure if anyone might know of anyone, but I would welcome the chance to talk about the position more to those interested. My number is (212) 545-5364.

Many thanks in advance for your attention. I'm looking forward to the next event!

Best,

Justyn

--------------------------------------­-------------------------------

Justyn Makarewycz | Regional Manager
Paladin

RECRUITING AND STAFFING
Marketing Creative Communications
9 East 38th Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10016
Office: 212.545.5364 Fax: 212.689.0881