addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Contract Technical Sourcer/Recruiter w/ Barnes & Noble.com

Contract Technical Sourcer/Recruiter w/ Barnes & Noble.com

Mark I.
user 8010777
New York, NY
Post #: 10
Seek Contract Technical Sourcer/Recruiter to work on site and hire for new and existing businesses at Barnes & Noble.com. Emphasis on sourcing and attracting top Software Engineers, Technical Leads and Architects to BN.com.

For more info, email me at misrael (at) book (dot) com
Lashawn M.
user 12294285
Bronx, NY
Post #: 4
Hello Mark, I am Lashawn and I own a recruitment firm.

I would like to schedule a conference all with you to discuss your staffing needs at Barnes and Noble.

Are you available Monday (9/13/10) at 2pm?