addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The NY Recruiting Meetup Network Message Board › Teacher Recruiter Opening at NYC Dept of Education

Teacher Recruiter Opening at NYC Dept of Education

Tracy B.
user 8228176
Savannah, GA
Post #: 2
Hi NY Recruiting Meetup Network! There is a teacher recruiter opening in my old office at the NYC Department of Education. Low to mid 80s, likely Dec 1 start, would be one of 5 recruiters with similar responsibilities. Person would be responsible for managing relationships with colleges, external and internal candidates, and principals (hiring managers), among other initiatives.

There is no official job description available, and it's only network referrals at this point. I am trying to convince them that they should consider someone with solid recruitment knowledge and skills over education experience (both would be perfect, of course) which is why I thought of the Meetup group. While I am not there anymore, I spent the better part of three years getting the organization into shape so I have a vested interest in making sure that anyone who joins the team is excellent. People who are interested can email me at tracy [at] oppsproject.com. No 3rd party recruiters.

Thanks,
Tracy Brisson