Mar 31, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
- Please have a fun , positive and supportive attitude. Pass the ball to your teammates and have a good time. There's no rough playing , slide tackling or screaming at others. You'll be ask to leave right away.
- No cleats are allowed. Lets do our part to preserve the field. Turf or running shoes are recommended.
- Always walk with a dark and white t shirt and be on time.
- Teams are broken out ahead of each game base on skill level. Beginners , inter and advanced players are all welcomed to join.
- We play 3 games of 25 - 30 minutes per game with a break in between each game.
How to get to Queens West Sportsfield.
From Grand Central it's 3 minutes / 1 stop on 7 Train. Take 7 train to Vernon Jackson.
From Queensboro it's 3 minutes / 3 stops on 7 Train. Take 7 train to Vernon Jackson.
Then walk 5 minutes to the field at:
5TH ST Btw 47TH Ave & 46TH Road, Long Island City.