March 30, 2013 · 11:30 AM
Queens West Sportsfield
- No refunds or credits will be offered. Please be 100% sure that you can attend before you RSVP.
- Please have a fun, positive, and supportive attitude. Pass the ball to your teammates and have a good time. NO rough playing, slide tackling, or screaming at others will be tolerated. You'll be removed from the game immediately.
- No cleats are allowed. Let's do our part to preserve the field. Turf or running shoes are recommended.
- Always bring a *dark and white* t-shirt
- Be on time.
- Teams are broken out ahead of each game based on skill level. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced players are all encouraged to join.
- We play THREE, 25-30 minute games with a brief break between each game.
How to get to Queens West Sportsfield.
Queens West Sportsfield is located at:
5th Street between 47th Avenue & 46th Road, Long Island City
From Grand Central it's 3 minutes/1 stop on 7 Train. Take 7 train to Vernon Jackson.
From Queensboro it's 3 minutes/3 stops on 7 Train. Take 7 train to Vernon Jackson.