addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Selenium Meetup Message Board › speakers and space

speakers and space

Mona S.
user 22811121
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello Friends

Lately we have had many people asking about talking at upcoming events or sponsoring these events.

If you are interested in talking and have some fun & interesting things to show to the group, pelase send me an email expressing your interest and topic you want to talk about.

If you don't want to share your testing secrets with us but still want to  invite the group to visit your cool office space and offer a venue for next meetup shoot out an email with availability and we'll bring in the whole group with us.

note: I am looking for a space for next meetup to be held in last week of may, let me know if you can suggest some space.

-Mona