addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Ukulele Meetup Group Message Board › Ukulele at my Store, Gramstand

Ukulele at my Store, Gramstand

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I am the owner of Gramstand, a tea cafe in the East Village. I would like to offer my space as a meet-up venue. I grew up in Hawaii and miss it everyday. Half the staff in my store is from Hawaii... and people from back home are always stopping by. We have live music every now and then, so perhaps some ukulele should be up next, eh?

Let me know if you guys ever wanna do a meet-up at my shop.

Take Care,
Richard
A former member
Post #: 5
Cool, where is the shop exactly?
Looking forward to meeting you one of these Wednesdays.
Debra
Debra.
New York, NY
Post #: 4
This sounds perfect! I love tea, ukes and Hawaii. Hope to see you soon!!!

I live in the East Village, so I'll stop in to say hello soon. You'll recognize me...I'm the one with the ukulele!
Debra
Debra.
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Ohmygoodness...

Group, it seems that we have been tapped on the shoulder by the Good Fortune Fairy. I just had to check this place out....Wow!

http://www.menupages....­