As the flagship group for the Friendly New Yorker groups, we are happy to announce the new FriendlyNewYorker.com website and Meetup Group that will go live tonight at midnight! This will be the clearinghouse for all large scale events we do with our more than 10,000 members. This includes events for the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Halloween, Final Four, World Series, Mardis Gras, etc.
To start things off we want to invite you to the Official FNY New Year's Eve Party!
- Site: Hill Country BBQ, 30 West 26th Street
- Music: Great live & DJ music all night long!
- Food: 9-11pm Hors D'oeuvres
- Drink: 9pm-2am Full Premium Open Bar
- Other: Party Favors, Free Coat Check
- Champagne Toast during countdown while watching broadcast of Times Square!
- VIP Table Service available by texting/calling Alexander at[masked]
Talent will include:
- The Atypicals: http://www.myspace.com/atypicals
- Lele Rose: http://www.lelerose.com
- B.Dukes: http://www.reverbnation.com/bdukes
- DJ Willz - Dance/Hip-Hop: hdnightlife.com/djwillz
- DJ Harv - Techno-House: http://soundcloud.com/dj-harv
- DJ Frequency - House: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBl1cAjnttc
- Washington Heights Dance Crew!
We already have over 150 people RSVPd! If you're quick, you still might catch some $75 tickets available at www.FriendlyNYC.com/Damien - $20 lower than the public rate! This price is limited and will disappear Friday at 8pm before the event. After that, the best deal may be at the public page or by calling in to Hill Country directly at 212.255.4544. For more information, send an email to [address removed].
If we don't see you tonight, have a great New Year's Eve!!!