addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

FRIENDLY NYC Ultimate Frisbee Message Board › Lost nike cleat

Lost nike cleat

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I seem to have lost one of my nike cleats, and as that last time I'm sure I had it was at ultimate, I was wondering if anyone happened to see it and pick up it?
It's a black and neon yellow nike soccer cleat, size 9.5, and I'm missing the left one.

If you happen to have picked it up I would be eternally grateful and would love to come pick it up from you wherever you are.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I talked to a few of you about my cleat last week and consensus seems to be that it wasn't picked up.
I'm still holding out a bit of hope of finding it, and to that end I have added a picture of the one that I still have to the group here:­

If you saw it, or hear from anyone that they may have picked it up, I'd be very grateful, and I'll come anywhere in the city to pick it up.

Aseem K.
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Man, sorry to hear. Hope you get it back sooner or later.