A special evening to meet Eckhart Tolle's movie director Barnet Bain (What Dreams May Come, The Celestine Prophecy) and producers, Ryan and Stephen, at their studio in Vancouver, where Eckhart was interviewed about the movie (his videos are on http://www.msthemovie.com).
This event is organized by Frank Ra, organizer of the Vancouver Eckhart Tolle Meetup Group.
1) to watch the online, worldwide, free version of our meeting, on Thursday at 6 PM PST, please send an email to:
and, on the day/time of the event, please visit: https://plus.google.com/109293495031013642290/
2) All times are Pacific Time (= Vancouver time). This is a tool to convert time zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?p1=2&p2=215
3) If you live in a different time zone, or if the streaming has any technical issues and you cannot see us, we should be able to record the event and make it available to remote participants who contacted me by email.
Join us for an evening in stillness with the director and producers of "Milton's Secret", an upcoming movie based on Eckhart's book. Some pointers for the evening:
- Listening to recorded introduction to the movie, by Eckhart
- Experience a live exercise in presence, lead by the movie Director Barnet Bain
- Highlights of engaged entertainment: transforming lives one viewers at a time
- Milton's Secret campaign on IndieGoGo- Chat with Stephen and Ryan, the Canadian producers of "Milton's Secret", who will share about their meetings with Eckhart, their paths, etc. and answer questions from participants.
- from 8 PM until midnight, we will be hosting a fundraising event at the studio (not online)
More about Milton's Secret
MILTON’S SECRET (http://www.msthemovie.com) is the first motion picture based on a book by #1 New York Times bestselling author Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now, A New Earth) co-authored by Robert S. Friedman (Publisher of Conversations with God), starring Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner, Peter Fonda and directed by Barnet Bain –who is committed to creating transformational movies including Oscar winner “What Dreams May Come,” Emmy nominated “Homeless to Harvard, ” and “The Celestine Prophecy.”
MILTON’S SECRET carries a very timely message about bullying. It is a coming of age story about an 11-year-old boy growing up in an economically depressed suburb, and the elder quest of his grandfather. His mother and father are workaholics with marital and financial problems, and he is being bullied at school. When his grandfather visits, Milton learns that rehashing the past and worrying about the future are preventing him from finding true happiness in the Now.
SUPPORT CONSCIOUS MEDIA!
Please visit http://www.msthemovie.com now to see how you can be part of this. Thanks!