NYC Eckhart Tolle Meetup Group Message Board › New Life Expo is happening this weekend March 23 to 25, 2012 in Hotel New Yorker

New Life Expo is happening this weekend March 23 to 25, 2012 in Hotel New Yorker

Edward Tarashchans...
Satais
New York, NY
Post #: 173
Send an Email Post a Greeting
FYI - this coming weekend Fri to Sun March 23 to 25, 2012 in Hotel New Yorker there will be a New Life Expo taking place. Yours truly will also be participating there both as an exhibitor ( Conscious Living booth M440 ) as well as a speaker each day of the expo. Name of the lecture " The Simple Truth Behind Creation of Your Dream Life ". Hope you can make it and so much look forward to meeting you all. Everything that I'd share and offer as part of my individual work - is in full alignment with E.T. teaching ( after all everything he shares is in full alignment with the Universal Truth - so no wonder I stick with the same path smile )

Much Love to you all,
Edward

Chandrashekhar
user 33241102
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
FYI - this coming weekend Fri to Sun March 23 to 25, 2012 in Hotel New Yorker there will be a New Life Expo taking place. Yours truly will also be participating there both as an exhibitor ( Conscious Living booth M440 ) as well as a speaker each day of the expo. Name of the lecture " The Simple Truth Behind Creation of Your Dream Life ". Hope you can make it and so much look forward to meeting you all. Everything that I'd share and offer as part of my individual work - is in full alignment with E.T. teaching ( after all everything he shares is in full alignment with the Universal Truth - so no wonder I stick with the same path smile )

Much Love to you all,
Edward

May I have your phone number please? Thanks.

Chandrashekhar
===========