NYC Eckhart Tolle Meetup Group Message Board › Join us for for Conscious oriented discussion and Love and Light guided medi

Join us for for Conscious oriented discussion and Love and Light guided meditation on Sunday Jan 13, 2013

Edward T.
Satais
New York, NY
Post #: 179
Dear ET meetup fellow members,

In full alignment with Eckhart’s teaching you are invited to join run by me meetup groups on Sunday January 13th from 3 to 5pm in The Bhakti Center ( Manhattan ).

A full description of this meetup can be found on either of three run by me groups ( just click on my profile to see what are they ).

All our meetups are about shift and expansion of Consciousness. We talk, we share, we learn and we also conduct a Love and Light guided meditation – which is our way to be of service to humanity and Mother Earth by becoming conduits of Divine Consciousness.

If any of this resonates with you – please feel free to join us. If you are on this beautiful path and a part of this beautiful group – our meetups will provide you with another opportunity to grow, to learn and to expand Consciously.

Many Blessings to you all,
Edward