June 26, 2012 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
* You can also RSVP on Eventbrite.
Come join us at NYEBN's June NYC Business Networking Mixer, featuring an open bar and stunning view. We made some changes to our program. In order to make our events more inclusive, we decided to include two separate areas at this event for small business owners and startup entrepreneurs respectively. We've got enough space for everybody. And there will be signs and ropes separating the following areas. See detailed descriptions below:
Small Business Networking Section
Based on NYEBN's member profiles, here are some top industries you should expect to network with at this event:
- professional services
- real estate
Startup Networking Section
Professionals from the following categories are encouraged to network in the startup area:
- startup entrepreneurs
- venture capitalists
- angel investors
- venture attorneys or lawyers
- startup service providers
- people working in the technology sector
- tech reporters/journalists
- PR/media professionals in the technology sector
- community organizers/influencers/evangelists
When you RSVP, please indicate your name and which category you fall into. You would be able to network in both areas. For example, if you own an accounting software firm that serves the small business community, you can spend 30 minutes at the startup networking section and another 60 minutes at the small business networking section. Our job, as the event organizer, is to create the maximum flexibility for each attendee so that you have the best networking experience with us.
This is a pilot program that we roll out at NYEBN. Please support our initiative! We do encourage you to read our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page before you RSVP. It only takes a few minutes. Please do not ignore this part.
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Bud Light
- Samuel Adams
- Amstel Light
- Blue Moon
- Corona Extra
- Corona Light
- Stella Artois
- Alfasi Reserve Malbec-Syrah
- Gruet Brut Sparkling Wine
- Indaba Chardonnay
- Juan Gil Albacea Monastrell
- Los Vascos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Montes Sauvignon Blanc
- Montinore Pinot Noir
- Riff Pinot Grigio
- Shinn Estate Vineyards Red Table Wine
- W California White Wine
* The admission price includes an open bar and admissions to both Small Business & Startup Networking Sections. Why do we charge a $20 general admission? 1). help us cover the cost. 2). help us screen attendees so that you can maximize the ROI of your time at these events.
Terms and Conditions: We do not make any claims with our events. We will do everything we can within our control to increase the chances that you will meet potential clients, strategic partners, investors or even possible employees by attending our events. However, any claim that we are obligated to or we must match you up with someone special at any of our events is false. You should not have those expectations. It's up to you to find out who is attending the event beforehand and make arrangements accordingly to make your networking experience efficient and effective. NYEBN will do its best to help you communicate with other attendees beforehand. We will also do the best we can to attract qualified business owners at our events. However, please understand that we do not make any claims with our events.