Conversational Hypnosis Certification Course - Jun 24th - 29th

Sarah & Jesse are wonderful trainers. Joel

--------------------------------------------------------------

Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification Training Course

Join us in New York City for our Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy certification course.

Igor Ledochowski developed specific protocol for Conversational Hypnosis. Sarah Carson and Jess Marion have studied extensively with Igor and have been trained and endorsed in the Ledochowski protocol. Hence, we thought it appropriate to bring this highly specialized program of hypnosis home.

There are just a select few, hand-picked trainers in the world licensed to teach Conversational Hypnosis and Sarah and Jess are 2 of only 24 trainers who are eligible to train you in this method. We are held to the highest professional standards by the International Association of Conversational Hypnotists and are outstandingly qualified to provide you with the finest training opportunity available.

Our comprehensive immersion style hypnosis training has been proven time and time again to be the consummate way of learning hypnosis. Conversational Hypnosis is the most advanced formula of hypnosis on the planet. Once you learn the 4-step Ledochowski protocol you will be well on your way to hypnosis mastery.

If you're finally ready to unleash your inner hypnotic genius and become a master influencer who can change people fast, then we have some exciting news for you.
We will be holding a Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification Training Course in June 2013.


Come and join us for 6 jam-packed days of incredible learning.

Dates are: June 24th – June 29th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. each day

Conversational Hypnosis is a dynamic method that allows you to administer hypnotic suggestions in a normal conversation. It is an incredibly powerful technology, that can be learned in a relatively short training period. It is rapidly becoming the high leverage technique of choice for many therapists, coaches, healing professionals, massage therapists, sales people and a host of other professions.

Here's just a taster of what you will learn:

  • The real secret to being not just a good hypnotist, but truly exceptional, elegant and irresistible…the kind who gets wildly enthusiastic testimonials from every client
  • The key core pattern that takes care of 80% of ALL situations your clients will come in with (and 3 more methods to quicklyclear up the remaining 20%)
  • The exact words to say so that you set up the right conditions BEFORE you start your induction
  • How to perform both overt AND covert change work
  • The most important part of every conversational induction, that will make it undetectable every time
  • You’ll receive precision hypnotherapy training that enables you to help solve real problems with real people in the real world. In return people will happily fill your calendar and your bank account.
  • You will discover there are no rigid scripts to remember or any learn-by-rote inductions, trances or other “template” techniques that you need to reply upon. In fact, your hypnotherapy skills will be unique, dynamic, and responsive.
  • You will be shown how to conduct your hypnotherapy practice as a true professional with positive intention so your clients eagerly refer you to their friends, as well as family.


Whether you are new to hypnosis or a seasoned professional then this course is for you.

June 24th – June 29th 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. each day

For more details click here:
http://www.nlptrainingnewyork.com/CHPH-2012.php

We are offering an Early Bird Discount price until May 31st 2013
Regular Price $1997
Early Bird $1297

Call or email to register today.
[masked]
[masked]

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon


Warmly

Sarah and Jess

Join or login to comment.

1 went

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Bill

I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.

Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy