addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Irish in New York Meetup Group Message Board › Irish Consulate/Joe Hurley at Lincoln Center 7/29/12 - 2 pm - 10 pm

Irish Consulate/Joe Hurley at Lincoln Center 7/29/12 - 2 pm - 10 pm

Sile
user 8155673
New York, NY
I've been asked where we are going to meet at this Lincoln Center event.  I can't answer that because I don't know how it will be set up.  A good meeting spot might be in front on the beautiful new dancing fountains.  But is will be a scattered day with everyone arriving at different times so I think the best thing is to exchange cell phone numbers so you can find your friends - and check at Lincoln Center for arrows pointing to event.  Maybe save a seat next to you for a friend.  I can't reserve or block anything.  Is on a first come, first seated basis.  I think it will be a terrific day if the weather cooperates. Sheila