The Irish in New York Meetup Group Message Board › Tonight's meetup at the New York Irish Center - a Celebration of Irish Cinema

Tonight's meetup at the New York Irish Center - a Celebration of Irish Cinema

Christopher
cdeignan45
Middle Village, NY
I'm very excited about tonight's meetup at the New York Irish Center. There are still tickets available online at www.nyirish.org and you can even pay at the door. Doors open at 7.30pm for Hospitality Hour. We're a very friendly bunch and you're guaranteed not only a great night's cinematic entertainment but a lovely group of people to mingle with and FREE popcorn as well!
I just tested the nine short movie line up and I have to say, I think we have a very strong bill tonight, a lovely mixture of comedy, drama and cinematic invention. Our feature is the Oscar winner, The Shore.
So if you've no plans and are looking for something last minute to do, come on down to Long Island City. Come early and take a stroll down to the waterfront for some of the finest Midtown views around.
Hope to see you later,
Christopher