|Sent on:||Friday, December 7, 2012 6:28 PM|
I'm happy that the weekend is here and I hope you feel the same way too. Hope that many of you will be able to join us for the weekend parties. Tonight, Friday, December 7 at Ajna, (formerly Buddha Bar) and tomorrow Saturday , December 8 at The Skyroom.
If this is your first time attending our Meetup event, you are guaranteed to have a great time! We do have a VIP table so please call/ text to find out our whereabouts.
Just a few important things to note:
1) I normally receive many calls and text messages from Meetup members so if u do contact me please leave your name.That way there is a name to respond back to.
2) The venues are very big and sometimes there are new staff members. If you ask and they do not know who I am, don't just give up and then say you did not find the group. That is the exact reason I leave my number on the Meetup site.
3) Many of you here did sign up because you wanted to meet other people. I organize the Meetups so that it can be a channel in meeting other people. Every member is important to the group. Without you the events cannot happen, and with the attendance, an event can either be a success or flop.
4) Successfully, I have had big parties because I have other groups. I kindly ask that each one of you come and participate in our events. I know some of you might use the excuse of saying that you are too shy to come alone. Please keep in mind that 90% of the members who attend our events come solo. We have many regulars who help get everyone oriented quickly. We also encourage you to invite your friends even if they are not members of Meetup.
5) Please make an effort with the dress code. Gym clothes or casual clothing is not appropriate for our events.
6) Please note that I organize events with the venues but in the end the doorman has the final say.
7) I'm very much open to new ideas. If you have suggestions for the group, feel free to share them with me.
Now that the Winter is here let's not give in but keep this group active!
Looking forward in seeing many of you this weekend, or perhaps in the near future.