addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYLC Language Exchange Message Board › Multi- Meetup Group event is tonight at Slate!!!

Multi- Meetup Group event is tonight at Slate!!! (Over 150 RSVP's already!!) Everyone is invited!!

Rory
user 8516444
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Friends,

I assume that many of you are happy that the weekend is already here. Hope that you are able to join us for our weekend events.

Tonight we will be at Slate NY for our big Friday Night Party!

We will no longer be welcoming members at an earlier time as previously stated but instead everyone at 10pm.

Upon arrival at the venue please ask for me or the location of my table. That way we will be able to introduce you to the members of the group.

I do look forward in meeting many of you tonight, Saturday Night and also Sunday night.

Cheers,

Meetup Organizer,

Rory

Date : Friday, June 3, 2011

Venue: Slate NY( 54 West 21 Street between 5th and 6th Avenue)

Time: 10pm- 4am