We are a social group of people who want to make more friends, Face to Face away from the computer, and do fun activities
We have members in their 20's, 30's, 40's, that meet regularly Face to Face. Most of us are single, but some are in relationships. But we're not a dating group so it doesn't matter either way. We usually meet at a restaurant or lounge. Most events are in the evening for a few hours, say 7:00 till 10:00, and are focused on making friends and socializing, Face to Face. Sometimes after the official event time, people stay and continue to socialize or dance, or informally organize some other activity, like going bowling, or out for something to eat, etc.
We focus on making friends Face to Face, having fun, and social networking, usually in a Happy Hour atmosphere. We will occasionally do other activities like dancing, movies, concerts, lunches, wine tasting, street fairs, community service projects, and relationship related workshops. We want to attract people young at heart, active, easy going, adventurous, and friendly for events in the South Bay and Peninsula.
So, if you want to make more friends, Face to Face, or do fun activities, come join us!!!
In trying to keep it fun and friendly, I'm very protective of the overall group atmosphere. So, here's a short list of people that should skip our group.
1. Profile Trollers who send lots of emails to women they've not met. (I get complaints, join match)
2. Creepy men that are too touchy and handsy with women they have just met.
3. People who don't get the concept of friends, and instead are stalkers, players or drama queens.
4. People (almost always men) who crash closed parties, making it too crowded or gender unbalanced.
5. People not interested in friends, who join to send emails about their book, band, workshop, Amway, etc.