addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NY Quantified Self Message Board › NY Quantified Self Sep 1 - Location & Presenters

NY Quantified Self Sep 1 - Location & Presenters

Steve D.
user 7691702
Group Organizer
New York, NY
NY Self-Quantifiers:

We're less than a few weeks away until our 2nd Show&Tell!

We've got a few presenters who will walk us through their personal self-tracking projects but we need a location. I'm still waiting to hear back from Parsons on room availabilty but if any of you know someone who could volunteer to host about 20-30 of us on Tuesday night, Sep 1 from 6 - 9pm, let me know.

If you're thinking about presenting, send me an email so that I can get a sense of the number of presenters and topics. But, of course, you can always sign up that evening.

Look forward to seeing many of you on Sep 1.

NY Quantified Self Show&Tell #2
The Quantified Self Blog
The Quantified Self Ning Site