NYTW-Photographer Message Board › Photography project help needed

Photography project help needed

katarina k.
user 44059232
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi, I am very new in NYC and I know just a few people here and almost no photographer... I am planning to do a photography project about people of New York, taking portrait shots on highly exposed places as Grand central, Times square, subway stops... but I need someone to help me out with it, because the way I plan to do it I can not make it just by myself. I assume it would take two or three afternoons in April, mostly weekdays. Would someone be interested to join me for this photoshoot?

Katarina
Henry B.
hbottjer
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hello, Katarina. I am by no means a professional photographer but I do know the city (at least Manhattan) pretty well having lived here my entire life. Right now I am free most afternoons in April and could help out if you like. I am a bit shy so might not be able to break the ice with people and am not a large guy so could not really provide much by way of bodyguard services but in the afternoons should not be needed smile

You can see some of my photos at http://www.flickr.com...­
Henry B.
hbottjer
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Oh, it just struck me you might be asking for models, not help with your camera gear or getting around the city. You don't want me as a model :) but I could help navigate the subways and locations in city.