Discounted Tickets are available at:
Monday blues, or just want to meet awesome women? Join our friendly, engaging group for a cocktail. These monthly happy hour events are where we make the real connections and friendships that bring us together. They are a closed setting, open only to women members and are a great way to find others interested in attending events with. Come prepared to make a big difference.
Rules of Engagement: Small Things Make a Big Difference
1. Smile and introduce yourself. It’s amazing how welcoming this can make a new member feel. Make sure to set a good example by holding your head up high and saying hello.
2. Circulate and share openly. Challenge yourself to meet someone new at every event. Your thoughts and opinions are the product of years of your own unique experience. Be generous with that.
3. Take the time to listen. We're in hectic New York mode. Let's slow down and enjoy a real conversation.
4. Spread the spirit of inclusiveness. We're out to change the world by showing that being nice is a position of power. Great achievements are never made in solitude.
5. Keep the conversation going. Make sure to followup when you say you will and reach out when you have questions or ideas. This is a mutually supportive group.
If you have not already done so, please be certain to sign up for our new monthly NYTechWomen Newsletter to be in-the-know on the latest happenings with the community.
You can also join our NYTechWomen Facebook Group or share it with people not on meetup.
If you know of any male supporters that would like to be kept in the loop of our happenings, please be sure to point them to our Newsletter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
We differentiate NY Tech Women by providing an approachable, social community for women serious about the tech industry. We foster and nurture mutually rewarding, long-lasting relationships within our membership. We build mentorship, community and real friendships that support career and business success through generosity.