This is a pre-meeting for members who already purchased tickets to attend this month's NY Tech Meetup. The pre-meeting allows us to gather so that we can attend the event together.
Please Register here: decemberpremeetup.eventbrite.com
TICKETS FOR NYTM MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH NYTM
The next ticket releases are scheduled for: November 5th @ 1 p.m.
5:45 - 6:40 Meet for drinks & mingling
6:40 - 7:00 Walk together to the NYTM event & get seats together
We differentiate NY Tech Women by providing an approachable, social community for women serious about the tech industry. We foster and nurture mutually rewarding, long-lasting relationships within our membership. There are many groups available that are dedicated to networking, sales, pitches, panels or skill building. Instead, we build mentorship, community and real friendships that support career and business success through generosity.
Because we will only be meeting for a short time and we are near the NYTM event, we do not recommend joining if you are attending a simulcast event. We recommend attending our monthly happy hour if you want to really get to know the other members of this group. But, please feel free to come even if this is your first NYTechWomen event as our group is always friendly and welcoming!
If you are looking to make connections for the simulcast events or to exchange tickets with members, please feel free to use the comments section of this event to coordinate.
Rules of Engagement: Small Things Make a Big Difference
1. Smile and introduce yourself. It’s amazing how welcoming this can make a new member feel. Make sure to set a good example by holding your head up high and saying hello.
2. Circulate and share openly. Challenge yourself to meet someone new at every event. Your thoughts and opinions are the product of years of your own unique experience. Be generous with that.
3. Take the time to listen. We're in hectic New York mode. Let's slow down and enjoy a real conversation.
4. Spread the spirit of inclusiveness. We're out to change the world by showing that being nice is a position of power. Great achievements are never made in solitude.
5. Keep the conversation going. Make sure to followup when you say you will and reach out when you have questions or ideas. This is a mutually supportive group.
If you have not already done so, please be certain to sign up for our new monthly NYTechWomen Newsletter to be in-the-know on the latest happenings with the community.
You can also join our NYTechWomen Facebook Group or share it with people not on meetup.
If you know of any male supporters that would like to be kept in the loop of our happenings, please be sure to point them to our Newsletter, Facebook or LinkedIn.