The New York Metro Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board The NY Metro Climbing Meetup Group Discussion Forum › looking for a climbing partner

looking for a climbing partner

Kiran P.
user 12937228
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 1
Hey everybody, my name is Kiran and I've been climbing at TRC for a few months now...currently at a 5.8/5.9 level. I'm looking for a partner that can belay to go climbing with once a week. I live nearby and am flexible as far as times and days are concerned.
A former member
Hi Kiran. I've just started climbing (5.5 - 5.7) and have learned to belay and would be glad to try out climbing with you. I prefer to come on Wednesday evenings but can also meet this coming Saturday evening.
A former member
Hey guys, I'm also looking for a belay partner. Climbing at about 5.9 or 5.10. Open to climbing about 3 times a week.
A former member
Post #: 29
Hey Kiran,

We climbed together on Wed.. I usually climb on Wed. but it doesn't always work for me. My schedule varies and I would like to know when others are climbing to leave more options available. Just about any rainy/cold evening works better. Usually pm but rarely daytime.
Kiran P.
user 12937228
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks everyone for responding and sorry for the late reply...i thought that I'd get an email alert if someone responded. Anyway, I am free tomorrow and was thinking of going to TRC at about 6:30pm. Please let me know if anybody would like to climb with me tomorrow or please suggest another time for us to climb.

Best,
Kiran
A former member
Won't be able to join you tomorrow but will be there on Sunday after 1:00 PM. Lets hook up if you are around then. Have fun!
Kiran P.
user 12937228
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 3
Hey Manish,

I'll see you at TRC on Sunday after 1pm...look forward to climbing.
mz
user 12598649
New York, NY
hi, i would love to find a partner who can climb from 4-6 or 3-6..climb about 5.8 5.9
and i would also love to find someone who wants to lead climb:)
thanks,
michele
Kate C.
user 12112162
White Plains, NY
I'm from White Plains, NY looking for a partner, I can rainbow most 5.6 areas, I'm still learning. I'll be there Wednesday for the meet up, but would love to find someone to go other days as well. Saturdays are good and sundays after 3pm.