addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I unfortunately work every Wednesday night, but want to try and do some weekend climbing, anyone interested?
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi! I'd love to climb with you on weekends :)
Steven C.
scruz9
New York, NY
Hey,

I am new to the club, but same here I work weekdays and weekends would work best for me.
David C.
user 98470682
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Well, count me in!

So now what...? tongue
Liselle M.
user 76203142
New Canaan, CT
I'm also new to the club but would be interested.
Roman M.
roman.miranda
Group Organizer
New Rochelle, NY
Hi all,

I'm Roman the new facilitator of our Meetup Group. If there are enough people who'd like to organize a different day besides Wednesday nights please let me know in the new thread I posted titled, "Can't Make Wednesday Nights?"

Thanks!