1625 Salvador Avenue, Napa, CA
Welcome to the Napa Valley Mediation Group. We are a small, but growing, group of mediation practitioners exploring the Vipassana Buddhist traditions of mindfulness and loving-kindness.
Each meeting will generally follow the following structure:
- 6:45 Meditation instructions
- 7:00 pm Meditation sitting begins
- Sitting meditation: 30 minutes
- Short break for tea and greetings: 15 minutes
- Group reading and discussion of Buddhist text: 30 - 45 minutes
- 8:30 pm Formal sitting ends
If you would like a pdf copy of the readings please email me at [masked]
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders