addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Fate Core Playtest?

Fate Core Playtest?

Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 6
The new Fate Core is out at kickstarter. I am looking for some gamers who would be interested in a playtest session or two.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 15
Oooo... I like FATE. I've had a lot fo fun playing Spirit of the Century and Starblazer Adventures. I might be up for it.

When? Where? How?

Matt.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 7
Right now I'm concentrating on gauging interest but I was thinking Wandering Dragon in Plainfield after Christmas.
I'm open to suggestions of course.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm up for it, but I don't know how to play.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 8
If a friend says yes we'll have four. I was thinking either Sat 12/29 or 1/5 at the Wondering Dragon. Let me know you thoughts either here or through email.

BTW I'm organizing not necessarily looking to run. I will if asked to but will gladly let someone take the seat.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 16
Oh, I'll be in Texas, then... confused

Eternal sadness.

Matt.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 9
These dates are not written in stone, so let me know what works for you.
Mark D.
buzzmo
Aurora, IL
Post #: 41
I'd definitely be interested. Especially if we find a date that works for Matt; we haven't gamed together in so long!
A former member
Post #: 119
I will give a try as well, if you are needing more players. I am always up to try something new.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 11
You are always welcome Bug. Just need to work out date and time.
Does anyone want to take up the GMing reins?