addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Fate Core Playtest?

Fate Core Playtest?

Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 24
Incidentally, there's a magic system toolkit available for download, now...

Matt.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 25
Oh, and if anybody doesn't have their own, I do have enough sets of Fudge dice for 5 people.

Matt.
Mark D.
buzzmo
Aurora, IL
Post #: 45
I have both FUDGE dice and FATE chips that I can bring.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 21
Thanks everyone for an enjoyable gaming session and for making me feel at ease. Hopefully everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.
We did not have time to complete the entire adventure so how about we get together again and finish? Or we can look at running another adventure more suited for a one-shot.

I can't make any Sat until 2/9 but I should be fine for the next few Sundays. I can also do most MTTF evenings.

Bug, Mike we have not forgotten about you.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 29
Delwugor...

Out of curiosity, where did you find the "cheat sheets" we used for skills and actions and such?

Matt.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 22
The Cheat Sheet is at https://www.dropbox.c...­ and the Conflict Outline I found at http://trailofdice.we...­

Hopefully I can make it Saturday and have a blast with the combination of Fate and Tomb of Horrors.
Mark D.
buzzmo
Aurora, IL
Post #: 46
You can always come to Gameday on 3/23! biggrin
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 30
Likewise, Buzz, you can always show up at Fair Games next weekend... tongue

Matt.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 23
Throw down those invites (gauntlets) gentlemen. laughing

With the Pathfinder group on temporary hiatus gameday might be doable this time around. Though something always gets in the way of making them.
I'm not sure Matt could handle two sessions with me as a player. Buzz, you know how challenging that can be. ha
Mark D.
buzzmo
Aurora, IL
Post #: 47
Likewise, Buzz, you can always show up at Fair Games next weekend... tongue

Matt.
I'm definitely considering it! I want to try 13th Age...