Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Fate Core Playtest?

Fate Core Playtest?

Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 17
Thanks Mike, right now I am not asking anyone to commit to more than the first session. It's possible we finish in one, or we don't and decide not to continue. Only if people wants to continue will we talk about later sessions.
Now I have had playtests (for me old group) continue into multiple sessions and truthfully hope that this will also but there are no guarantees.

I have also heard from Bug through email and he may have some difficulty making this weekend. I have asked him to post here so we can discuss all together.
Note everyone please feel free to contact me through email at Delwugor@yahoo.com.
A former member
Post #: 7
I don't think I'll be able to fit in an entire session this Saturday. Pretty sure I can make it next Saturday. Also, Friday nights and Sundays work a lot better for me in general.
Bug
user 35150542
Plainfield, IL
Post #: 120
Sorry I am here. Yeah this weekend, and next weekend may be a little hard for me. Your best bet is the schedule it, and then I will try to make whatever day you guys decide to try.

Cheers
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 20
I'll tell you what.

This Saturday would have been a great for me to host a game... Dear Wife will be out most of the day and all evening. So, even if we don't do the FATE play test, if anyone wants to stop by and play a few pickup games -- RPG, board, card, whatever -- or even just to hang and watch a bad movie or something, you're all more than welcome to. As incentive, I always offer a homemade dinner to all my gamer guests.

Hrm... I could list it as an official meetup, if it isn't too short notice.

Matt.
Mark D.
buzzmo
Aurora, IL
Post #: 44
I like the idea of scheduling a date and getting as many of us together as possible.

I also think it would be a good idea to show up with characters rather than use this probationary session for chargen; mostly we want to see how the game works, I think.

Harry, if you're running, you may want to create some pregens for us all to use. FATE is so open-ended that I dunno how well having us each do a PC on our own would work out for the scenario.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 18
I agree, who ever can make it Sat is welcome and we'll make the best out of it. Hopefully there will be more than one session and we can post updates and so forth here.
Matt can you send out either an invite here or email us one with your address and time you want us there?

Mark I'll have pregens all ready if everyone wants to explore the darkside, where the Tower of Serpents is located.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 19
Bug, Mike just in case I was not clear (it's one of those unclear days ha). If you can show up Sat then great!!! if not we will post an update here for any future sessions.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 21
Matt can you send out either an invite here or email us one with your address and time you want us there?

Will do. I might also send out an email to some of my non-meetup gamers -- and some familiar faces, no doubt for any Chicago Gameday regulars -- who would be more than happy to show up, if they're available.

What time do we want to run? I'm good all day.

Matt.
Delwugor
user 8803527
Romeoville, IL
Post #: 20
I am also good for all day - unless my boss (I mean wife) tells me otherwise. ha
How does 1 or 2 pm sound? And we go as long as everyone wants to go.
Matthew
user 9192339
Batavia, IL
Post #: 22
Added an event to the front page...

2pm @ 1261 Brandywine Cir. in Batavia.

Matt.