addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Call for GMs!!!

Call for GMs!!!

Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 46
Oops, looks like Ben posted accidentally from my account. Sorry folks for any confusion. If you sent me an email, yes I did receive it. Thanks!
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 47
Just a reminder - If you are interested in running a RPG game, you have one week left to sign up as a GM. Still room for more games - Fair Game has plenty of tables! All game event meetup pages will be posted on Feb 9th for members to sign up and the event will be held at Fair Game on Sat Feb 23rd from 3pm - 9pm.

This is the GM / game list so far:
Ben - 13th Age
Rick - Eclipse Phase
Kurt - Savage Worlds
WJ MacGuffin - Paranoia: "Me and My Shadow, Mark IV"
Matthew Domeier - Classic D&D adventure converted to Fate system
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 48
Last day to sign up to be a GM! If anyone wants to jump on board last minute let me know asap so I can send you an email with the details.
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 49
All of the one-shot RPG adventures have now been posted with their own meetup event. We have 6 games available to choose from with a total of 30 spots. Please see each game event page for full details. Make sure you click "more meetups" button at the bottom of the main page or look at the calendar to see the full list. We hope you join us!

Game List:
Eclipse Phase *
13th Age
The KISS of FATE *
Paranoia *
Savage Worlds
World of Darkness *

* The games with a star are games that we have deemed for players ages 16+.