addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › X-wing and Mage Wars

X-wing and Mage Wars

Brian S.
Djbjb00
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 53
Hey everyone! Over the holidays I got the Mage Wars and X-wing board games, both are two player games (technically can be played with 4..but designed for 2). If you are already a player or want to learn please contact me. I have everything needed for two players. Be happy to host play sessions or meet someplace to play.

http://boardgamegeek....­

http://boardgamegeek....­
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 36
Ben and I are in! I was looking at the Star Wars X-Wing game for months as a possible holiday gift for Ben, but I ended up getting him the Dark Ages expansion for Dominion instead. I'd love to see how it plays.
Brian C.
user 7264318
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 13
A couple of weeks ago I saw an article on Kotaku that stated they felt that Mage Wars was the best board game released last year, so since then I've been wanting to check it out. So definitely on Mage Wars. Maybe X-Wing also.
Nick
user 70044382
Aurora, IL
Post #: 2
I recently started re-immersing myself in the Star Wars Expanded Universe. I'm totally game for anything Star Wars. Although if anyone has been following the Post-Apocolyptic thread, you already know I'm not yet a gamer, but I def wanna learn. I hope I can join the fun!
Brian S.
Djbjb00
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 55
I'm having Ben and Sarah over next wednesday night at 7. If that doesn't work for everyone else let me know and we'll plan another day
Nick
user 70044382
Aurora, IL
Post #: 3
Aw man, I'm working that night. Hopefully I can make the next one though. Have fun guys!