align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 42
Just a heads up, I have a few items that I no longer need that I think some fellow geeks here might appreciate so I'm putting them up for grabs for free. I'll bring them with me in a bag tomorrow. If you want anything, take it. If you won't be at the meetup tomorrow but would still like something drop me a line.

- External Hard Drive Case: HornetTek Viper SSC 3.5" Aluminum External Enclosure with USB2.0 & eSATA
- Halo 3 Master Chief Helmet DVD Case (game not included)
- Halo 3 SPNKr Game Case (holds up to 5 games in sleeves inside, 2 controllers some cords etc)
- Halo Weapons Mini Pin Set
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995) action figure - Lando Calrissian
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995) action figure - Boba Fett x2
- How to Draw Manga book: Getting Started
- How to Draw Manga book: Compiling Characters
- How to Draw Manga book: Compiling Application and Practice
- How to Draw Manga book: Illustrating Battles
- How to Draw Manga book: Dressing Your Characters in Casual Wear
- How to Draw Anime & Game Characters book: Vol 2. Expressing Character's Emotion
- How to Draw Manga comics - various
- The Art of Gundam Wing book
- Bleach Ichigo plushie
- Dragon Ball Z keychains