addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › A bit off topic, but for a good cause!

A bit off topic, but for a good cause!

Michelle
Mercury47
Lisle, IL
Post #: 464
Hey guys, as some of you may already know, I volunteer as a massage therapist twice a month at Wellness House over in Hinsdale. They offer cooking classes, group and individual counseling, classes on meditation, yoga, exercise programs, and massage therapy all 100% free to people living with cancer, their families, and their care givers.

This May, they're having their annual 5K run (or 3K walk) to raise money for programs and upkeep. I'll be running the 5K and am collecting donations. If you'd like to donate, please click here.
If you'd like to join my team as a runner or walker, please click here.

Thanks!
-Michelle