addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › GenCon in August

GenCon in August

Joseph
user 6148794
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 18
So, everyone remember Gen Con? Good! ... because housing opens on January 28th.

I know, I panicked too. So, before I figure out my housing, is anyone planning on going? Any possible housing schemes we can create?
Rick M.
Ricomaurer
Glendale Heights, IL
Post #: 296
Yes, I will be going this year and I usually split the cost of a room with a friend from St. Louis. We stay at one of the hotels only fifteen minutes drive from the downtown area. Let me know if you would be interested. Maybe we can negotiate a cheaper room rate with the hotel if we can get a block of rooms going.
A former member
Post #: 177
Just an fyi that the official housing block sold out in three hours this week.