addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Cancelled - Open Gaming at Fair Game on 7/27

Cancelled - Open Gaming at Fair Game on 7/27

Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Sorry folks, but Fair Game just notified me about a scheduling conflict on July 27th.  We're going to have to cancel open gaming at Fair Game for that night.

No worries though - Ben and I will open up our apartment for board games instead that night.  We have enough room to accommodate everyone that RSVPed.  I need to cancel the Fair Game event, but I'll be posting a replacement board game event at our place in just a few moments.  Please take a moment to RSVP yourself again if you would still like to attend.  If you had RSVPed for the Fair Game event you'll get priority at our place to keep things fair.

I know everyone loves Fair Game store so I sent them a request seeing if we could reschedule open gaming sometime in August.

Thank you for your understanding!

Edited with list of those who RSVPed for my records:
Richard Maurer
Julia +1
Jack Otto
Cameron Myerholtz
Casey
Brian Papciak
Jerud Colbert
Janell Hart
WJ MacGuffin
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 105
This event has now been RESCHEDULED to Saturday, August 3rd. If you were on the RSVP list (see above) for July 27th I have added you to the list for August 3rd to give you priority seating. If you cannot attend the 3rd please update your RSVP status accordingly. Thank you!