Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Weekly Bi-Weekly Anime viewing party?

Weekly Bi-Weekly Anime viewing party?

Demetrious T.
VisserOne
Bolingbrook, IL
Post #: 3
Alright, so since I've been in the group I haven't seen much in the way of anime watching. I have a lot of stuff that I need to marathon,or at least start watching. Anybody interested in figuring out a day to get a few people together every week or other week,or really just whenever, to watch anime together and eat snacks? I have a pretty big library of anime and would be willing to host or we can figure out something else. I live in Bolingbrook by the way.
Elizabee J B.
user 102892032
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 1
I'm absolutely interested, in both old, new and uncommon animes. Lets make this a thing ^^
Richard M.
Ricomaurer
Glen Ellyn, IL
Post #: 285
Always up for some good Anime. Sundays would work for me.
Demetrious T.
VisserOne
Bolingbrook, IL
Post #: 4
Sundays is actually what I was going to suggest so that works great for me. We could make a list of shows we want to watch and then maybe whittle out something for that. Personally I have,
the completed ones which are:
Eden of the East, and the Eden movie
//.Hack Sign
Serial Experiments Lain
Ghost Hound
G Gundam
08 MS Team
Bakemonogatai
Nisemonogatari
Another
Hyouka
Sword Art Online
Psycho Pass
Shinseki no Yori
Gantz
Aku no Hana
Evangelion, plus the Rebuild movies
Garden of Words, Movie
5cm per Second, Movie
Guren Lagann
Meitantei Conan
K-ON
Madoka
Tatami Galaxy
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Baccano
Durarara
Dennou Coil

literally a bunch more, is there anything anyone is interested in watching? If sunday is fine, would this sunday be good?
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 116
Love anime, but I need to pass. Sunday is RPG day at Fair Game and 13th Age organized play is starting up in less than two weeks.

Btw - A lot of anime series are available on Netflix or Hulu as well. You should add Code Geass to the list and watch it to the end of season two. Stunning ending. Also, watch Buso Renkin. I think you'll get a kick out of it. ;) Hope you guys have fun!
Demetrious T.
VisserOne
Bolingbrook, IL
Post #: 5
Code Geass is really good, I've seen buso renkin around but just never gotten around to watching it. I have hulu+ and netflix and my cousins subscribes to crunchyroll, shivers, so we should have access to plenty of good stuff.
Brian C.
user 7264318
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 21
I might be able to do this sometimes. Sundays are usually the day I meet up with my writing buddies, though.
Richard M.
Ricomaurer
Glen Ellyn, IL
Post #: 286
I'd say just pick a Sunday and see who shows up.
Demetrious T.
VisserOne
Bolingbrook, IL
Post #: 6
This sunday actually works for me. If not, then the 17th?
Richard M.
Ricomaurer
Glen Ellyn, IL
Post #: 287
Great, just start posting in the meetup and go from there.