Casey
user 56186482
Naperville, IL
Post #: 8
Is there anyone else here who loves/likes/is willing to tolerate DDR? I have the game for ps2 and two dance mats, and was thinking about trying to arrange a meetup to play or include it at another event. Obviously it takes up a good amount of space so it's kind of problematic. I maybe, possibly might be able to host at some point but just wanted to know if there's interest.
Brian C.
user 7264318
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 24
I'd be interested. Been a long time since I played it though. Guess I should practice a bit.

Also, in theory I may be able to host this, but I do live on the second floor and my downstairs neighbors might not dig the jumping sounds.
A former member
Post #: 1
To resurrect this post somewhat, I used to love DDR and play it competitively. I'd play it now for old time's sake and to make a fool of myself, but wanted to make it known that I have DDR Max, Max 2, Extreme, and Supernova that I don't play on my own and are doing me no good. If you (or anyone else) want them, I'll gladly give them at whatever meetup we happen to both go to. Just ask beforehand and be sure to pay it forward.