Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › Book exchange?

Book exchange?

Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 145
I've been contemplating organizing a book swap in the near future. Everyone has books they no longer read anymore. Goodness knows I do! The basic idea is that you would bring any used books you no longer read and take any that interest you from a pile of books that other people bring. There's no fee, just bring some snacks or drinks and chat about your favorite books. Any unclaimed books could be taken back home or given to Goodwill. This has the potential to be a really fun social event based on the amount of interest.

How many people would be interested? If are you interested, would you like to do this sometime soon or save it until after the holidays? What day of the week works best for you? Please reply and let me know! Thanks!
Richard M.
Ricomaurer
Glen Ellyn, IL
Post #: 292
I enjoy a good discussion about literature. I'm game.
Tiara L.
tiarala
Brookfield, IL
Post #: 4
Sounds like fun! Depending on the day, we'd be in. :)
Brian S.
Djbjb00
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 68
Count us in. Just not Tuesday or Thursday.
Brian C.
user 7264318
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 28
I'd be up for going to one of these. I've got several books that are pretty much just laying around waiting to be donated anyway.
Kelly
NurseDrKelly
Schaumburg, IL
Post #: 2
Sounds great! Weekends work better for me.
Jim
user 11211779
Mount Prospect, IL
Post #: 19
Sounds fun, I have some rpg books I've picked up over the years I don't want anymore.
A former member
Post #: 171
So would this be gaming / rpg books? fiction? Any special genres? Or just any books at all? :)
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 146
Any books at all. I'm thinking of setting this up sometime in January. Should have a time and place posted shortly after the holidays.