addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Naperville Freaks, Geeks, and Weirdos Message Board › FLGS Upcoming Special Events

FLGS Upcoming Special Events

Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 147
Check out the board game / miniature tournaments & special events going on at your friendly local game stores! Feel free to add to this list!

Friday, January 10th
Games Plus: Historical Miniatures Night

Saturday, January 11th
Fair Game Store: Ticket to Ride Tournament at 5:00 pm (*)
Wandering Dragon Shoppe: Ticket to Ride tournament 6:00pm ($5)

Monday, January 13th
Wandering Dragon Shoppe: Zombicide Game Night at 6:30pm ($5)

Friday, January 17th
Wandering Dragon Shoppe: My Little Pony CCG Night at 6:00pm

Saturday, January 18th
Wandering Dragon Shoppe: Battlestar Galactica 4:00pm
Fair Game Store: Game of Thrones Board Game Demo Night at 6:00 pm

Friday, January 24th
Wandering Dragon Shoppe: Star Trek: Attack Wing Learn to Play at 7:00pm

Saturday, January 25th
Fair Game Store: 7 Wonders Tournament at 5:00 pm (*)

Saturday, February 1st
Games Plus: Board Game Day Meeting

*Tournament fees may apply.
Rick M.
Ricomaurer
Glendale Heights, IL
Post #: 295
Saturday, January 18th

Wandering Dragon: Red Dragon Inn Tournament at 7:00 pm. $5 per person.
Sarah
user 47838212
Woodridge, IL
Post #: 151
Ticket To Ride Europe Tournament
Fair Game store, Downers Grove
3/22 - 5pm

"Given the huge success of our first Ticket to Ride tournament it's only natural that we host another!

This tournament will use Ticket to Ride Europe instead of the original game, besides that the event will be very similar to our first tournament. We'll be giving out a medal to the first place player, and sets of translucent trains just like before. In addition, any additional fees collected will be paid out in gift certificates to players!

If you plan on attending this event, I highly recommend pre registering as our last TTR event filled up fast. We will also need a couple extra copies of the game, so if you plan on bringing yours let us know!

Entry fee will be $5."
Brian C.
user 7264318
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Post #: 35
I would like to try one of the TTR tournaments, but I keep finding out about them too late :(.