Nashville Bitcoin Meetup Message Board › Action Required: RSVP for tomorrow's meetup

Action Required: RSVP for tomorrow's meetup

Luke S.
user 13038904
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hey everyone. I'm really excited about the response to this group. Thank you!
I just called Blackstone brewery about tomorrow's meetup and though we currently have 23 people RSVPed with a yes, I know how these things go. I'd be very surprised if 23 of you will actually be there! :)
Please go ahead and give a hard RSVP so I can give the restaurant the real number. Right now I have us down as 23 but will call them later today to clarify once you all get a chance to update your schedule. It's OK if you can't make this one, there will be more. Blackstone will be doing separate checks with 17% gratuity already added.
I briefly talked to the manager about accepting Bitcoin, and he's not interested. Tomorrow at Blackstone, let's discuss where and when we want to have the next meeting. John and I were thinking January 7th may work.
See you tomorrow!
Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, check out the Nashville Bitcoin Network on Facebook: https://www.facebook....­
From their about section:
This group is intended for networking those individuals and business who are interested in Bitcoin as a technology and a currency in and around the Nashville area.
Additionally, the group will serve as a place to discuss bringing more businesses in the Nashville area around to the idea of accepting bitcoins.
Please feel free to promote your business here if you are in the Nashville area and accept bitcoins - it's not spam - we want to know about you!