align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Nashville Bitcoin Meetup Message Board › Nashville Bitcoin Meetup on Tuesday night!

Nashville Bitcoin Meetup on Tuesday night!

A former member
Hey all, this is a reminder that our next Bitcoin Meetup in Nashville at Emma, Inc. will be tomorrow night, Tuesday (2/18) at 6:00 PM.
We'll begin with about 30 minutes of mingling & discussion (food provided—bring cash/Bitcoin as you are able). The theme of the night is "Bitcoin Security," so Luke will begin with a brief talk about off-line storage such as paper wallets, and I'll follow up with an explanation of why you should never store much Bitcoin on an exchange like Coinbase or Mt. Gox.
If you have something to share in relation to current Bitcoin news or Bitcoin security, please come prepared to talk! As always, anyone is welcome to give a 5-10 minute presentation to the group. At about 7:30, we're gonna break off from presentations to encourage more conversation (our group is still new–lots of people to meet!) and finish off with about 15 minutes of "Satoshi Square" type Bitcoin trading.
Let me or Luke know if you have any questions, and always feel welcome to bring a friend!
Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow night,
John R. Meese
My blog | Facebook | Twitter | Google+