addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Thursday Evening Tennis at Hillwood (Cancelled due to weather)

NOTE: I've moved the time to 6:00 pm, starting October 31.

Join us for pick-up mixed doubles and singles at Hillwood High School on Thursday evening. All levels welcome. 

NOTE: The Hillwood courts are split into 2 separated groups of 3 courts. So there are enough courts for 20 players and the meeting RSVP limit reflects that. But be aware that after the first 12 players show, whichever set of 3 courts not in use will have to be used. This should be okay, but may mean that late comers will play in separate area from the first 12 to show.

If you RSVP, please commit to either being there or providing plenty of notification of cancelling to enable as many as possible to play.

Join or login to comment.

  • Chaz Van H.

    Our Indoor Meetup same day (at 2PM) costs $5 a player, but it was well worth it as I'm sure all who attended will attest. Serving in 22 mph winds is bad enough plus wet courts dictates, so far as I'm concerned, going indoors and Centennial Sportsplex is ideally suited and located.

    November 3, 2013

  • Meryl

    Let me know if anybody wants to play tomorrow instead[masked]

    October 31, 2013

  • Michael(Mike) S.

    True, I may try to make it if weather goes contrary to forecast. No scuba gear available. Yikes!

    October 30, 2013

  • Hugh D.

    It really seems unlikely that this meetup is going to happen, but I'll post an update tomorrow. Most recent weather forecast has it as 100% chance of rain during the meetup time. So unless we're prepared to come in scuba diving Halloween costumes...

    October 30, 2013

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy